All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChina is ever-more important to western countries, yet remains shrouded in myth. This book is the first to part those myths and demystify the realities of Chinese ways. Western people need to kw because Chinese traits and values, combined with China's modern power, w literally affect all. This book examines the ancient origins of Chinese thinking in Confucianism and consequences for the modern world: it is especially relevant to business and government relations with China, also to educational and immigration issues. Yet it contains far more than warnings alone. Above all, it shows ways western people might learn from Chinese people, and to compassionately help them break free of their past.
- Author(s)Wayne Deeker
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication19/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight898 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.