All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned specifically for young readers, the best-selling Mythology A to Z series explores the world's most important myths and legends in an accessible and entertaining manner. Each colourful volume includes vividly written entries on the major figures, places, stories, objects, and themes of a certain mythology. For the first time, each new and expanded edition also contains full-colour illustrations. Middle school students and researchers will appreciate the handy maps, cross-references, bibliography for further sources, and index for quick reference.
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMythology A to Z
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Contained items statement9 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.61Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.