All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume II in the Fimbul Winter Mythology Series. Appropriate for Asatru and Wiccan studies. Good reference tool for anthropologists, archaeologists, and historians. Tables of attributions for Celtic, Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, and Norse Pantheons. Includes the Planets and Zodiac, gemstones, divinations, magickal implements and procedures, plus Elder Futhark Runes. Includes a clearly written text on Magick with rituals for all occasions.
- Author BiographyEric F. Magnuson was born in Wareham Massachusetts. His parents were corporate business people. At Northeastern University he studied science and English. Supporting himself as an antique dealer, by 1980, he amassed a library of over four thousand books and began a private program of diverse study. Moved by the need to do something that would outlive him, on February 12, 1983 he founded the World Libertarian Order. After a skiing accident in 1993 he moved to California, and at present continues his studies and writings in Canada.
- Author(s)Eric F Magnuson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.