All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how feminist, postmodernist, and postcolonial female writers use and revise fairy tales and myths through the lens of Margaret Atwood, Doris Lessing, and Toni Morrison's work.
- Author BiographySHARON R. WILSON is Professor of English and Women's Studies, University of Northern Colorado, USA.
- Author(s)Sharon Rose Wilson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight283 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.