All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStory Cards is a very exciting resource, guaranteed to stimulate children's interest in story-telling and story-writing. It consists of a Teacher's Guide and accompanying pack of cards for four different story genres - Myths and Legends, Science Fiction, Traditional Tales and Fantasy. The Teacher's Guide includes a free CD-ROM containing all the playing card images. Each book contains: a CD-ROM containing all the playing card images; lesson plans of ideas for using the cards to develop story skills; suggestions for differentiating each lesson; differentiated story planning sheets; differentiated exemplar stories (including comic strip format); and further ideas for using the cards for speaking and listening, drama, arts and crafts, cross-curricular activities and extended writing. Each pack of playing cards contains 36 full-colour playing cards that are beautifully illustrated. The cards are divided into sections that are used to help the children plan their stories. The Myths & Legends cards are divided into: hero, enemy, setting, quest, companion, and special item.
- Author(s)Lois Walfrid Johnson
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleStory Cards
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHopscotch Educational Publishing Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Randell
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and 36 Cards and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementTeacher's Edition
- Interest Age7-12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.35
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $38.01Trending at AU $44.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.