Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionPart of our new and growing Mysteries and Legends series, Mysteries and Legends of North Carolina explores unusual phemena, strange events, and mysteries in North Carolina's history. Each episode included in the book is a story unto itself, and the tone and style of the book is lively and easy to read for a general audience interested in North Carolina history.
- Author BiographySara Pitzer is a transplanted Yankee who has been traveling in and writing about the South since 1983. She can't go back north, where it's cold and people talk too fast. Sara is a newspaper columnist. She lives in the woods with a yard full of birds and a house full of pets. Sara is based in Richfield, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Sara Pitzer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/12/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleMyths and Mysteries Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight16 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.