All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on extensive historical and cross-cultural research, Leacock shows that claims of male superiority to women are based on carefully contructed myths with basis in actual historical fact. She also documents numerous historical examples of egalitarian gender relations.
- Author BiographyEleanor Burke Leacock (1922-1987) was well known for her ethnographic work among primitive societies, and her research is still a formative influence among feminist anthropologists.
- Author(s)Eleanor Burke Leacock
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2008
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight441 g
- Width132 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.