All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI grew up at Mount Saint Joseph's Orphan Asylum, which evolved into a delinquent girl's home in the early 1970's. I was cooped up there until I was a legal adult. I have had an interesting, convoluted life which has taken me around the block, and then some. I've collected oodles of sordid stories and experiences. As the years staggered by, I found myself writing small rants and various articles for offbeat publications, thing remotely sexually oriented at all. Then BOOM! it hit me like a stiff d!ck in the face, I had found my true passion; giving relationship and sex advice. I, being blunt and outspoken, listened to all my friends constantly ask for my help in matters of the heart and bedroom. When they did t listen to my boisterous advice, they always wished they had... thus the idea for a column and ultimately, this book. Mz. Conduct's House of Sin gathered fast and loyal fans from all around the world via the internet and local stripper magazines. My columns have been called humorous, informative, and brutally honest with just a pinch of moxie. So, after all these years and all the inquiries when there would be a book, voila! This is dedicated to all of you.
- Author BiographyKim has lived and been involved with every imaginable lifestyle. For most of her adult life, she has given humorous, brutally honest, and (for the most part) appreciated sex and relationship advice, which initially spawned the idea for her column six years ago. Kim is a self proclaimed Gutterslut, a bad girl extraordinaire, and feels that everyone is entitled to her opinion.
- Author(s)Kim Boylan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.