Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEsther Ogbonda has a great passion for Igbo Language. This has driven her to produce books that will encourage and motivate n-speakers to read, write and speak the language. Esther is also targeting Nigerians born and raised abroad to learn this language to preserve this heritage, as there are predictions that Igbo Language is endangered and may face extinction. In her leisure hours, Esther teaches Igbo Language across various age groups. Esther is a graduate of The Institute of Education, University of London.
- Author(s)Esther Ogbonda,Gary Sanchez
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.