All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionN-person game theory analyzes contests in which there are more than two sets of conflicting interests, for example a hand of poker or wide-scale warfare. In this sequel to Two-Person Game Theory, the author introduces the necessary mathematical tation (mainly set theory), presents basic concepts, discusses a variety of models, and provides applications to social situations.
- Author(s)Anatol Rapoport
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.