All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionThis pack is designed for parents who want to help their children and for teachers who wish to prepare their class for the NAPLAN Tests. NAPLAN Tests are sat by Year 9 students Australia-wide. These tests are held in May every year. The tests are in Literacy and Numeracy. In Literacy there are three tests: Reading - Comprehension: there are around 45 questions in this test. Language Conventions - Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation: there are around 45 questions in this test. Writing - Written Expression: there is one piece of writing in this test. In Numeracy there are two tests. There are around 32 questions in each test. This preparation pack will ensure your student is 100% prepared for this important test.
- Author(s)Alan Horsfield,Lisa Edwards,Lyn Baker
- PublisherPascal Press
- Date of Publication22/12/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleExcel Test Zone
- Place of PublicationGlebe
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPascal Press
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.