Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the NASB Study Bible you've always wished someone would publish. Now it's here! The Zondervan NASB Study Bible is handsdown the most comprehensive, up-to-date study Bible available in the New American Standard Bible translation. And it's the first to use the updated NASB: the 1995 edition of today's most literal English translation, meticulously refined for optimal clarity. Combining this widely respected word-for-word approach with study tools that represent the best in conservative scholarship, the Zondervan NASB Study Bible is like having a complete resource library at your fingertips! At the heart of the Zondervan study Bible is its abundance of in-text study tes. Over 20,000 tes, adapted from the best-selling NIV Study Bible, draw on today's leading experts to provide valuable commentary right where you need it. No need to flip pages to obtain important insights on biblical words, verses, and passages. Here is by far the most complete, detailed set of study tes available today for the New American Standard Bible. And it just gets better from there. An exclusive, center-column reference system guides your study with over 100,000 references. In-text maps give you an instant feel for biblical geography. An extensive NASB concordance and indexes steer you swiftly to key verses and study resources. And there's much, much more. Simply put, if you're an NASB lover, this is the study Bible you've been waiting for. Contemporary. Exhaustive beyond description. Easy to use and remarkably practical. The Zondervan NASB Study Bible. For the dividends of a lifetime, it's the best investment you'll ever make.
- Author BiographyKenneth L. Barker (PhD, Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning) is an author, lecturer, biblical scholar, and the general editor of the NIV Study Bible. Ken Boa (PhD, New York University; DPhil, University of Oxford) is the president of Reflections Ministries and Trinity House Publishers. His recent publications include Conformed to His Image, Face to Face, Pursuing Wisdom, The Art of Living Well, Wisdom at Work, Living What You Believe, and Sacred Readings. Professor John Stek is an associate editor of the TNIV Study Bible. He is professor emeritus of Calvin Theological Seminary, and past Chair of the Committee on Bible Translation, which he has served since 1965. He lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Walter W. Wessel was professor of New Testament and Greek studies at Bethel Theological Seminary. He received his PhD from the Universtiy of Edinburgh, Scotland. Walter W. Wessel es profesor de estudios neotestamentarios y griego en el Seminario Teologico Betherl. Cuenta con una licenciatura en teologia de la Universidad de California, Los ngeles, y un doctorado de la universidad de Edimburgo, Escocia. Dr. Ronald Youngblood is a graduate of Valparaiso University (BA), Fuller Theological Seminary (BD), and the Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning (PhD). He has served as professor of Old Testament at Bethel Seminary in St. Paul, Wheaton Graduate School, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, and Bethel Seminary in San Diego, and is currently serving in the same capacity at International College and Graduate School in Honolulu. He is an associate editor of the NIV Study Bible; author of 1 and 2 Samuel in the Expositor's Bible Commentary series; and a co-translator and co-editor of the Holy Bible, New International Version. He has also edited and/or written ten other volumes, including Nelson's New Illustrated Bible Dictionary, for which he was awarded the Gold Medallion Book Award by the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. He serves as chairman of the board of directors of International Bible Society and frequently engages in preaching and teaching ministries at home and abroad.
- Date of Publication18/02/2000
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1464 g
- Width185 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byDonald W. Burdick,John H. Stek,Kenneth D. Boa,Kenneth L. Barker,Ronald F. Youngblood,Walter W. Wessel
- Format DetailsWith thumb index
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 35 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.