All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurmounting the Global Crisis critiques the impact of NATO enlargement and the US 'pivot to Asia' on both the Russia and China and examines how these dual US-backed policies may influence key countries in the Euro-Atlantic, wider Middle East, and Indo-Pacific regions in general.
- Author BiographyHall Gardner is Professor and Chair of the International and Comparative Politics Department at American University of Paris, France.
- Author(s)Professor Hall Gardner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.