Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the 11 September 2001 terrorist attacks on America, it is surprise that combating global terrorism is the central theme found throughout the September 2002 National Security Strategy (NSS) of the United States (US) of America. The NSS states, We are also guided by the conviction that nation can build a safer, better world alone. Alliances and multilateral institutions can multiply the strength of freedom-loving nations 1, and Nations that enjoy freedom must actively fight terror. 2 These statements reveal that US security strategy is focused on defeating this threat and the recognition of the critical role alliances and coalitions play in the success of these efforts.
- Author(s)Ryan T Marshall
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight73 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.