NBA List Jam!: The Most Authoritative and Opinionated Rankings from Doug Collins, Bob Ryan, Peter Vecsey, Jeanie Buss, Tom Heinsohn, and Many More by Pat Williams (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNBA List Jam! is an entertaining and informative collection of 125+ ranked lists that discuss and debate the people, games, events, and ephemera that have made the NBA the spectator sport of choice for millions in North America and beyond. The wide variety of list topics include Greatest Teams, Best Comebacks, Best High School to NBA Stars, Worst Collapses, Best Pure Shooters, Oddest Hairdos, Greatest Players from the Big 5, Top NBA Anuncers, Best/Worst Uniforms, and much, much more! Each of the NBA's 30 teams has one list dedicated to it, contributed by one of that team's most prominent personalities past or present. The book features big-name guest contributors throughout--players, coaches, media, and more--including Doug Collins, Clark Kellogg, Jeannie Buss, Dan Shaughnessy, Craig Sager, and many more! And the ambitious finale ranks the Top 100 Players in NBA History. Hoops fans everywhere will have a ball reading and ranting about the best, worst, oddest, funniest, most intense, and most memorable events and moments that have made the NBA a multibillion dollar global enterprise.
- Author BiographyPat Williams is one of the most influential executives in NBA history. Currently the Senior VP of the Orlando Magic (and a cofounder of the team), he has also been an executive with the Philadelphia 76ers, Chicago Bulls, and Atlanta Hawks. An accomplished author, Pat has published 55 titles in subjects including sports, business, motivation, and inspiration. He is a prolific motivational speaker who addresses executives ranging from Fortune 500 companies and national associations to universities and nonprofits. He hosts three weekly radio shows broadcast out of Orlando, FL, and has close contacts throughout basketball and national sports media. He lives in Orlando, FL. Please visit him at patwilliamsmotivate.com. Michael Connelly has been a popular sportswriter in the New England area for over a decade, and his Boston Top Ten blog is a favorite of sports fans in the region. He's published three books including Rebound!: Basketball, Busing, Larry Bird, and the Rebirth of Boston. He lives in West Roxbury, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Pat Williams
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Weight414 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $89.67New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.33Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.