All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe NBER International Seminar on Macroecomics brings together leading American and European ecomists to discuss a broad range of current issues in global macroecomics. An international companion to the more American-focused NBER Macroecomics Annual, this particular volume offers cutting-edge research on monetary and fiscal policy responses to macroecomic fluctuations, with special emphasis on tailoring a single monetary policy for the diverse ecomies that make up the European Monetary Union. The individual papers examine such topics as whether rule-based monetary policy should target price levels or inflation rates; how much cyclical correlation across countries can be attributed to transmission between multinational companies and their international affiliates; the different effects of monetary policy in high-debt and low-debt countries; and the prospects for the ten 2004 entrants to the European Union, based on the experiences of EU entrants of the 1980s.
- Author BiographyRichard H. Clarida is C. Lowell Harriss Professor of Economics at Columbia University. He is a member of the Council of Foreign Relations and a research fellow at the NBER.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note86 illus.
- Weight749 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byFrancesco Giavazzi,Jeffrey A. Frankel,Kenneth D. West,Richard H. Clarida
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.