All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the eleventh volume in a series of annuals from the National Bureau of Ecomic Research that are designed to present, extend, and apply frontier work in macroecomics, and to encourage and stimulate work by macroecomists on current policy issues. These contributions offer a good sample of the current issues and exciting research directions in macroecomics.Contents : Credit, Business Investment, and Output Fluctuations in Japan, Nobuhiro Kiyotaki and Kenneth D. West. Causes and Consequences of Imperfections in the Consumer Price Index, Matthew D. Shapiro and David Wilcox. A Scorecard for Indexed Government Debt, John Y. Campbell and Robert J. Shiller. Techlogy Improvements and Productivity Slowdowns: Ather Crazy Explanation, Andreas Hornstein and Per Krusell. Are Currency Crises Self-Fulfilling?, Paul Krugman. Inequity and Growth, Roland Benabou.
- Author BiographyBen S. Bernanke is the Howard Harrison and Gabrielle Snyder Beck Professor of Economics and Public Affairs at Princeton University.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/1997
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNBER Macroeconomics Annuals Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byBen S. Bernanke,Julio Rotemberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.