All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe NBER Macroecomics Annual presents, extends, and applies pioneering work in macroecomics and stimulates work by macroecomists on important policy issues. Each paper in the Annual is followed by comments and discussion.
- Author BiographyMark Gertler is Henry and Lucey Moses Professor of Economics and Chairman of the Economics Department at New York University, and a Research Associate at NBER. Kenneth Rogoff is Thomas D. Cabot Professor of Public Policy and Professor of Economics at Harvard University.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNBER Macroeconomics Annuals Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note54
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKenneth S. Rogoff,Mark Gertler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.