All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe NBER Macroecomics Annual presents pioneering work in macroecomics by leading academic researchers to an audience of public policymakers and the academic community. Each commissioned paper is followed by comments and discussion. This year's edition provides a mix of cutting-edge research and policy analysis on such topics as productivity and information techlogy, the increase in wealth inequality, behavioral ecomics, and inflation.
- Author BiographyMark Gertler is Henry and Lucey Moses Professor of Economics and Chairman of the Economics Department at New York University, and a Research Associate at NBER.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2004
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNBER Macroeconomics Annuals Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note62 illus.
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKenneth S. Rogoff,Mark Gertler
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.