Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe NCAA stands for National Collegiate Athletic Association. Since it's inception in 1906, the organization has regulated major college sports by establishing rules on eligibility, recruiting and financial aid. Considering that the buzzphrase of this century has been affirmative action, for more than 40 plus years, the NCAA could stand for National Collegiate Affirmative Action. Over this period, the organization established rules, for athletes only, which lowered admission standards at Division I institutions. These lowered admission standards reduced academic expectations, and robbed Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU) of top quality athletes who previously attended their schools. The NCAA has greatly reduced HBCU's ecomic rewards, totaling millions of dollars that would be earned annually from athletic events.
- Author(s)Bubbha Thomas
- PublisherLightmen Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLightmen Publishing
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.