All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ) Guide to Careers in Journalism is the essential resource to securing a job as a journalist on a newspaper or magazine, on radio and television, or online. The book contains: full details of over 60 highly-respected, NCTJ-accredited courses which give you exactly the qualifications you need; comprehensive outlines of what it will be like as a trainee journalist on newspapers, magazines, TV, radio or a website; day-in-the-life accounts from a wide range of young journalists; advice, quotes, comments and warnings from over 100 working journalists; and a comprehensive listing of potential sources of work experience, traineeships, and jobs.
- Author(s)Andy Bull,Training NCTJ
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/08/2007
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.