All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidance tes explain the background to the engineering and construction contract, the reasons for some of its provisions and provide guidance on how to use it. They cover usage of all the six A-F options. An introductory section explains NEC objectives, application and project organisation, followed by sections on contract strategy and preparing tender documents. The bulk of the book is then devoted to explanations of the clauses and schedule of cost components with worked examples of contract data forms provided. Construction Clients' Board endorsement of NEC3 The Construction Clients' Board (formerly Public Sector Clients' Forum) recommends that public sector organisations use the NEC3 contracts when procuring construction. Standardising use of this comprehensive suite of contracts should help to deliver efficiencies across the public sector and promote behaviours in line with the principles of Achieving Excellence in Construction.
- PublisherICE Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThomas Telford Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byNEC
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.