NET Domain-Driven Design with C#: Problem, Design, Solution by Tim McCarthy (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $49.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the first technical book of its kind, this unique resource walks you through the process of building a real-world application using Domain-Driven Design implemented in C#. Based on a real application for an existing company, each chapter is broken down into specific modules so that you can identify the problem, decide what solution will provide the best results, and then execute that design to solve the problem. With each chapter, you'll build a complete project from beginning to end.
- Author BiographyTim McCarthy is a freelance consultant who architects, designs and builds highly scalable layered web and smart client applications utilizing the latest Microsoft platforms and technologies. Tim is a Microsoft MVP in Solutions Architecture, and his expertise covers a wide range of Microsoft technologies, including, but not limited to, the following: .NET Framework (ASP.NET/Smart Clients/VSTO/Workflow/Web Services, Windows Presentation Foundation), SQL Server, Active Directory, MS Exchange development, UDDI, SharePoint, and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) applications. Tim has worked as both a project technical lead/member as well as being in a technical consulting role for several Fortune 500 companies. He has held the Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) certifications for several years, and was one of the first wave of developers to earn the Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) for .NET and MCSD for .NET certifications. He also holds the Microsoft Certified Database Administrator certification for SQL Server 2000. Tim is also certified as an IEEE Certified Software Development Professional, and he is one of only 550 people to hold this certification in the world. Tim has been an author and technical reviewer for several books from Wrox Press. His other books include being a lead author on Professional VB 2005 , several editions of Professional VB.NET , Professional Commerce Server 2000 , and Professional ADO 2.5 Programming . He also has written and presented a DVD titled SharePoint Portal Services Programming 2003 . Tim has written numerous articles for the Developer .NET Update newsletter, developed packaged presentations for the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN), and wrote a whitepaper for Microsoft on using COM+ services in .NET. He has also written articles for SQL Server Magazine and Windows & .NET Magazine .
- Author(s)Tim McCarthy
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/04/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrox Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width185 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.