All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains papers by both practitioners and researchers which examine the role of NGOs in civil society. It includes general thematic papers on civil society, case studies from Africa, Asia and Latin America and Eastern Europe, and papers that analyse initiatives undertaken by Northern NGOs and dors in democratisation programmes in the South.
- Author BiographyAndrew Clayton was a Researcher at the International NGO Training and Research Centre
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleINTRAC NGO Management & Policy S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byAndrew Clayton
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.