NJ Ask Practice Tests and Online Workbooks: Grade 4 Mathematics, Fourth Edition: Common Core State Standards 2014 by Lumos Learning (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis tedBook Includes: 3 Practice tests that mirror the NJ ASK tests Detailed answer explanations for every question In-depth coverage of multiple-choice, Short Constructed Response (SCR) and Extended Constructed Response (ECR) questions Strategies for building speed and accuracy Aligned with the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) PLUS One Year access to Online Workbooks Hundreds of practice questions with detailed answers Anywhere Access! Learn using a smart phone, tablet or personal computer Individualized score reports Instant feedback after completion of the workbook Students can complete the Online Workbooks at their own pace PLUS FREE Lumos StepUp Mobile App Scan QR Code in the book to instantly access online workbooks Useful information related to the Common Core State Standards Interactive Practice Tests Lumos Study Program is used by the leading New Jersey schools and libraries to improve student achievement in the NJ ASK Test and supplement classroom learning How can students succeed on the NJ ASK Test Using the Lumos Study Program? At Lumos Learning, we believe that yearlong learning and adequate practice before the actual test are the keys to student success on the NJ ASK. We have designed the Lumos NJ ASK Study Program to help students get plenty of realistic practice before the test and to promote yearlong collaborative learning. Inside this book, you will find three full-length practice tests that are similar to the NJ ASK. Completing these tests will help students master the different areas that are included in the Common Core State Standards and practice test taking skills. The results will help the students and educators get insights into students' strengths and weaknesses in particular content areas. These insights could be used to help students strengthen their skills in difficult topics and to improve speed and accuracy while taking the test. The Lumos NJ ASK Online Workbooks are designed to promote yearlong learning. It is a simple program that students can access using a computer, smart phone or a tablet computer with internet access. It consists of hundreds of grade appropriate questions based on the CCSS. Students will get instant feedback and can review their answers anytime. Each student's answers and progress can be reviewed by parents and educators to reinforce the learning experience.
- Author BiographyCollective work of Expert Teachers. Please visit http: //www.lumoslearning.com to learn more
- Author(s)Lumos Learning
- PublisherLumos Learning
- Date of Publication11/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLumos Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.