All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionREA's NJ ASK4 Science test prep helps you sharpen your skills and pass the exam! All fourth grade students in New Jersey are required to pass the NJ ASK (Assessment of Skills and Kwledge) Grade 4 Science assessment test. Fully aligned with the core curriculum standards of the NJ Department of Education, our test prep provides the up-to-date instruction and practice that fourth grade students need to improve their science skills and pass this important high-stakes exam. The comprehensive review features student-friendly, easy-to-follow lessons and examples that reinforce the key concepts tested on the NJ ASK4 Science exam, including life science, physical science, and earth science. Our focused lessons appeal to students at all learning levels. Each lesson explains NJ ASK science concepts in a language suitable for the fourth grade level, while numerous drills strengthen science skills and abilities. Color icons throughout the book highlight important questions and study tips. The book includes two full-length practice tests with detailed explanations of answers that allow you to test your kwledge and focus on areas in need of improvement. Our test-taking tips and strategies give you added confidence and ease anxiety before the exam. Whether used in a classroom, at home for self-study, or as a textbook supplement, New Jersey teachers, parents, and students will consider this book a must-have prep for the NJ ASK4 Science exam.
- Author BiographyJoy Wickersheim has been a teacher in Ridgefield Park, N.J., for 11 years. She has taught many grades ranging from 4th to 8th and is currently a 7th and 8th grade math teacher at the Ridgefield Park Junior/Senior High School. She has a Bachelor of Science degree from the College of New Jersey in Elementary Education. Joy also received a Master of Science in Education degree from Fordham University Graduate School of Education, where she studied Curriculum and Teaching. Erica Lynn Brock has been an educator in the New Jersey public school system for over eight years, and has tutored students in mathematics for more than ten years. She currently teaches at an elementary school in the West Caldwell, N.J., district. There she has worked on committees and assisted in re-designing curriculums and improving student scores on state testing. Previously, she was a math specialist in a middle school in Paramus, N.J. Erica graduated from Westfield State University with a Bachelor of Science in Education for Elementary Education and Liberal Studies, and minored in Mathematics. She went on to obtain her Master of Education in Educational Leadership for Instruction at The College of New Jersey.
- Author(s)Erica Brock,Joy Wickersheim
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.