All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the links between NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and coaching? How can an NLP-influenced approach help to coach clients effectively? How can a coach use NLP approaches with confidence?This book is a practical guide for executive coaches who would like to introduce elements of NLP into their coaching. NLP can be used to help individuals attain high performance in their lives and work, and this book allows practising coaches to utilise an NLP approach to achieve outstanding results for their executive clients. Based upon skills developed by the author over many years, the book describes a practical NLP-influenced approach to some of the issues that arise most frequently in executive coaching, such as: Career or life development issues Issues of confidence in the workplace Relationship issues Goal-setting Resolution of dilemmasThere is clear description of what executive coaching actually is, and a similar description of NLP, plus an account of what these have in common and how they can complement each other. Some of the possible pitfalls that can arise in trying the techniques are also included, in order that coaches can avoid mistakes in their use. Issues are illustrated throughout using case studies, diagrams and examples of real coaching experiences. NLP Coaching will help practising, professional executive and life coaches achieve outstanding results for their clients, and provides essential reading for practitioners and students of NLP who need a practical guide on how to use their skills in a coaching context.
- Author BiographyPhil Hayes is an Executive Director of Management Futures Ltd., a company offering executive coaching, coach training, and other organisational development tools. Formerly Head of Management Training for the BBC, Phil has been working in the field of leadership development since 1988 and has extensive experience of coaching using NLP with a wide range of clients.
- Author(s)Philip Hayes
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight233 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.