Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe product of over forty Bible scholars and seven years' work, it is the most comprehensive study Bible ever created. Because the New Living Translation is already so clear, the tes don't need to explain the text but instead focus on bringing out the full meaning of the text, allowing the reader to understand the Bible more deeply than ever. Features include 25,900 study tes (over 820,000 words), maps, charts, illustrations, a word-study system, and much more.
Feature details: Ten section introductions provide an overview of the literature and history of each section of the Bible, showing how the books are related to each other and to the rest of Scripture. Theme articles and person profiles (406 total) highlight recurring ideas and describe the lives of those who inhabit the pages of scripture. Also includes 100 Greek and 100 Hebrew word studies, 100 quotations from modern and ancient writers, and words of Christ in red. Ather unique feature is that further reading is recommended at the end of each book and section introduction.
- PublisherTyndale House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTyndale House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1769 g
- Width183 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine61 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.