All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years high-resolution nuclear magnetic resonance spec- troscopy has found very wide application in organie chemistry in structural and physicochemical investigations and. also in the study of the characteristics of organic compounds which are re- lated to the distribution of the electron cloud in the molecules. The vigorous development of this method, which may really be re- garded as an independent branch of science, is the result of ex- tensive progress in NMR techlogy, the refinement of its theory, and the accumulation of large amounts of experimental material, which has been correlated by empiricallaws and principles. The literature directly concerned with the NMR method and its applica- tion has w grown to such an extent that a complete review of it is practically impossible. Therefore the authors have limited themselves to an examination of only the most important, funda- mental, and general investigations. The book consists of six chapters. In the first chapter we have attempted to present the fundamentals of the NMR method in such a way that the reader with little kwledge of the subject will be able to use the method in practical work for investigating simple compounds and solving simple problems. The three subsequent chapters give a deeper analysis of the method, while the last two chapters and the appendix illustrate the various applications of NMR spectroscopy in organic chemistry.
- Author(s)B. I. Ionin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- Series TitlePhysical Methods in Organic Chemistry (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.