All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you work with fitness enthusiasts or competitive athletes, this resource will lead you through the key concepts of sport and exercise nutrition allowing you to assess an individual's nutrition status and develop customised nutrition plans. NSCA's Guide to Sport and Exercise Nutrition provides valuable information and guidelines that address the nutrition needs for a broad range of clientele serviced by strength and conditioning professionals, personal trainers and sport dieticians. Developed by the NSCA and subjected to an intensive peer-review process, this authoritative resource offers the latest research and literature review from respected scientists and practitioners with expertise in nutrition, exercise and sport performance.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1978, the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) is an international non-profit educational association that serves 33,000 members in 56 countries. Drawing on its vast network of members, the NSCA develops and presents the most advanced information regarding strength training and conditioning practices, injury prevention and research findings.
- Author(s)National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note24 photographs
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.