All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimple, healthy and delicious food for busy people from popular cook and dietician Nadia Lim. 'By good food, I mean food that is both delicious and nutritious. As a cook and dietician it's equally important to me that food tastes great and is just as good for you. I've created these fresh, simple recipes with a focus on lots of colourful seasonal vegetables and fruit, healthy grains and urishing protein so they're packed full of goodness that will look after you and your body. I want you to get off to a great start every day with a nutritious breakfast, look forward to a tasty and hassle-free lunch, and have fun cooking up and serving delicious, healthy dinners the whole family will love. I want you to get excited about cooking, eating and sharing good food every day!' - Nadia Lim Packed with over 100 superb recipes, along with Nadia's trademark nutritional analysis, and many gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian options.
- Author BiographyNadia Lim, author of Nadia's Kitchen and Nadia Lim's Good Food Cookbook, and winner of Masterchef NZ in 2011, trained as a dietician and nutritionist at the University of Otago. Born in Auckland, she lived in Malaysia for seven years with her family. Growing up in two different cultures helped broaden Nadia's food knowledge and palate greatly. As a teenager she discovered her natural flair for cooking and knew she wanted a career in food. She worked for Auckland District Health Board for a few years, before winning MasterChef, after which she has worked for Regal Salmon and in the kitchen of Simon Gault's restaurant, Euro. Her major project has been the weekly home-delivery meal service My Food Bag, which she set up with 2012 Businesswoman of the Year Cecilia Robinson and prominent business leader Theresa Gattung: Nadia provides nutritious seasonal recipes with all the required quality, free-range ingredients. She writes regularly for the New Zealand Herald's Bite magazine, and for Food Magazine. See more at www.nadia.co.nz.
- PrizesShortlisted for PANZ Book Design Awards: Best Cookbook 2014.
- Author(s)Nadia Lim
- PublisherRandom House New Zealand Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- First Published2013
- ImprintRandom House New Zealand Ltd
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight930 g
- Width191 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.86
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.49
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
- AU $23.33Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.