Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written in Cookbook style, beginning with recipes based on basic structure which gradually progresses towards using Nagios Core as a monitoring framework. This book is for System Administrators who are looking for recipes to help them deal with advanced network monitoring issues with Nagios Core.
- Author BiographyTom Ryder is a systems administrator and former web developer from New Zealand. He uses Nagios Core as part of his day job as a systems administrator, monitoring the network for a regional internet service provider. Tom works a great deal with UNIX-like systems, being a particular fan of GNU/Linux, and writes about usage of open source command line development tools on his blog Arabesque: http://blog.sanctum.geek.nz.
- Author(s)Tom Ryder
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.