Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $78.39Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
About this product
- DescriptionGood system administrators recognize problems long before anyone asks, Hey, is the Internet down? Nagios, an open source system and network monitoring tool, has emerged as the most popular solution for sys admins in organizations of all sizes. It's robust but also complex, and Nagios: System and Network Monitoring, 2nd Edition, updated to address Nagios 3.0, will help you take full advantage of this program. Nagios, which runs on Linux and most *nix variants, can be configured to continuously monitor network services such as SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP, SSH, and FTP. It can also supervise host resources (processor load, disk and memory usage, running processes, log files, and so on) and environmental factors, such as temperature and humidity. This book is your guide to getting the most out of this versatile and powerful monitoring tool. Inside Nagios, you'll learn how to: * Install and configure the Nagios core, all standard plugins, and selected third-party plugins * Configure the tification system to alert you of ongoing problems-and to alarm others in case of a serious crisis * Program event handlers to take automatic action when trouble occurs * Write Perl plugins to customize Nagios for your unique needs * Quickly understand your Nagios data using graphing and visualization tools * Monitor Windows servers, SAP systems, and Oracle databases The book also includes a chapter that highlights the differences between Nagios versions 2 and 3 and gives practical migration and compatibility tips. Nagios: System and Network Monitoring, 2nd Edition is a great starting point for configuring and using Nagios in your own environment.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Barth has written several books for professional network administrators, including Firewall (Suse Press), Network Analysis (Suse Press), and Backup Solutions with Linux (Open Source Press). He is a professional system administrator with considerable experience using Nagios.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Barth
- PublisherNo Starch Press,US
- Date of Publication07/10/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationDaly City, California
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNo Starch Press,US
- Out-of-print date26/01/2012
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight930 g
- Width175 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.