All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionBernard Harrison is credited for having shaped Singapore's most attractive and iconic leisure destinations - the Singapore Zoo and the Night Safari. For nearly 30 years he was intimately involved and engaged with the transformation and creative developments of these nature parks. This book explores Harrison's journey and focuses on the critical phases which served as moments of reckoning. How easy was it for this passionate and determined man who couldn't and wouldn't take for an answer to do what he really and truly wanted? What shaped his personality? What problems did he encounter in wanting to create a zoo and a night safari that Singapore could be, and is, proud of? In both the personal and the professional fields, his positioning of certain beliefs and value-systems are put in context and readers will be made aware of the intimate drivers of his passions.
- Author BiographyDr Kirpal Singh is an internationally renowned writer, poet, fictionist, scholar and critic, having published more than 20 books and over 200 articles. He has appeared over CNBC, BBC, CNA, several other Radio/TV channels around the world and also in the Wall Street Journal, Time, The Age, The Australian, and other leading print media. He has consulted for L'Oreal, IBM, 3M, P&G, Bloomberg and numerous other MNCs. His views have been sought by several government bodies around the world as they have also by some of the world's leading universities including MIT, Yale, Georgetown, NYU, Cambridge, Columbia, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Shanghai. Singh is highly regarded as a Creativity Guru and a Futurist. His 2004 book THINKING HATS AND COLOURED TURBANS: Creativity Across Cultures paved the way for a radically different perspective on the nature of Creativity.
- Author(s)Kirpal Singh
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight222 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.