All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSomeone wants the Native Americans off their sacred land. And when Navajo journalist Katherine James and park ranger Gabriel Rossiter team up to investigate why, their passion for the truth and each other makes them targets for those desperate eugh to kill.
- Author BiographyPamela Clare is the author of historical romance and contemporary romantic suspense novels, including the MacKinnon's Rangers trilogy, the Blakewell/Kenleigh Family trilogy, and the I-Team series. Kaleo Griffith is a classically trained voice artist and actor living in Los Angeles. He has been called powerful, with the presence of a young Timothy Dalton by the Hollywood Reporter. His various film and television credits include Oliver Stone's Talk Radio, Law & Order, Diagnosis X, and All My Children. Kaleo has won two prestigious Audiofile Earphones Awards.
- Author(s)Pamela Clare
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleI-Team
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight74 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Kaleo Griffith
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time780
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $48.99Trending at AU $55.34
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $37.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.