All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe outstanding new thriller from #1 New York Times -bestselling author Stuart Woods. Stone Barrington isn't one to turn away in the face of danger, so when he witnesses a tricky situation underway, he jumps in to lend a hand. He never expected, though, that this favor would lead to a mutually beneficial business deal with a prominent gentleman who requires the ever-discreet services of Woodman & Weld. But in the ruthless corporate world good deed goes unpunished, and Stone soon finds himself the target of a ragtag group of criminal toughs who don't appreciate his interference in their dealings. From the isolated landscape of Maine to the white sand beaches of Key West, the trail of deception, theft, and murder will lead to a perilous confrontation.
- Author BiographyStuart Woods is the author of sixty novels. He is a native of Georgia and began his writing career in the advertising industry. Chiefs, his debut in 1981, won the Edgar Award. An avid sailor and pilot, Woods lives in Florida, Maine, and New York.
- Author(s)Stuart Woods
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleStone Barrington Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight499 g
- Width137 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.68
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.83
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.