All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionText in English, German and French. People have always been fascinated by the beautiful, extremely well-trained and highly flexible bodies of female acrobats, dancers and athletes. These lithe beauties can perform contortions and pretzel-like twists that would cripple an ordinary person. And they accomplish these exotic movements with playful ease and elegance. Performing difficult exercises in a naturally nude state offers unexpected erotic perspectives on the beauty of the female sex, which reveals itself here like a ripe and pouting fruit. Lombardo's photos convey a message of physical and sexual openness, perhaps even surrender. An excitingly different book!
- Author(s)John Lombardo
- PublisherEdition Reuss
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- Place of PublicationMunchen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintEdition Reuss
- Content Note121 colour photos
- Weight1065 g
- Width280 mm
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.