Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionParkinson's is all about the disconnect within the central nervous system. But when I hit that nerve with a word or a phrase that connection is restored. I consider my Parkinson's a gift. - Naked Under My Coat - Writing Under the Influence of Parkinson's is a collection of poems and short stories written during the onset and formal diagsis of Jocelyn Burgener's Parkinson's disease. Using pieces of her life, both real and imagined, Jocelyn tells the story of finding her voice, even as the disease restricts her ability to journal, speak, and pray. From physics to infidelity, the edges of fear, and faith and love, Naked Under My Coat exposes her vulnerability and insight in the face of her challenging new reality.
- Author(s)Jocelyn Burgener
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.