All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures nine practical assessment devices designed to determine a young job seekera s psychological and logistical readiness concerning the steps needed in searching for employment. Each chapter begins with a quiz, followed by typical questions, action steps and helpful resources. Coverage includes job search survival, career vocabulary, interviewing, how to study for and pass job search finals using time--tested techniques. Contains sample resumes, phone scripts and correspondence.
- Author(s)Burton Jay Nadler
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/1994
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight369 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.