Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, after years as a struggling radio host, Cash Peters has been given his own TV adventure show on a big-time travel network. The idea is simple: Let s dump him in an unfamiliar culture in a faraway land with money and place to stay, and see what happens. Unfortunately, there is one major problem: Cash doesn t want to go. Not only is he NOT the adventurous type, he is afraid of nearly everything and horribly allergic to the rest. Bottom line: they ve given the show to the wrong guy. Naked in Dangerous Places is the story of one man s efforts to remain sane in an insane world. Told with wit and shameless honesty, it documents a yearlong journey through exotic lands, from Kenya to Cambodia, Morocco to Dubai, as Cash drops in on fascinating cultures, eating, drinking, even sleeping in cow-dung huts with the locals, and eventually proving the truth of the old saying What doesn t kill you makes you stronger. Though, to be honest, killing you is more likely.
- Author(s)Cash Peters
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Style
- Weight249 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.