All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharles and Lizzie Peterson love puppies. Their family fosters these young dogs, giving them love and proper care, until they can find the perfect forever home. Charles first spots this beautiful collie, a frightened stray, on his way to school. It's t easy to win her trust - she's very skittish - but once she is with the Petersons she begins to learn how to love and be loved.
- Author BiographyEllen Miles loves dogs, which is why she has a great time writing Puppy Place books. And guess what? She loves cats, too! That's why she came up with a series called Kitty Corner. Ellen lives in Vermont and loves to be outdoors every day, walking, biking, skiing, or swimming, depending on the season. She also loves to read, cook, explore her beautiful state, play with dogs, and hang out with friends and family. Visit her web site at www.EllenMiles.net.
- Author(s)Ellen Miles
- PublisherScholastic Paperbacks
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePuppy Place
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Paperbacks
- Weight68 g
- Width130 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.