All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionWe are all here to understand the choices we make and we cant make GOOD choices until we kw what we are doing and why we do what we do. This book offers answers for young people that are founded on the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama, also kwn as The Buddha (The Awakened One). If you have never heard of The Buddha you may be surprised at some of what you find within these pages. If you have heard of Buddhism but just never knew for sure what it is all about, then you will find the answers to your questions here. A Country Cop Books publication.
- Author BiographyMichael Jaquish is a practicing Buddhist of the Tibetan Mahayana tradition following the path of the Bodhisattva. He is also the father of three daughters and eight grandchildren and a poet, an artist, a novelist and a journalist. After a career as a peace officer in America he traveled to West Africa to serve as director of security for US Embassy operations in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia. In his spare time, Michael roamed the jungles in search of beauty, adventure and exotic creatures, often sketching and writing about what he found. He currently lives among the tall fir trees in the rain forests of the Pacific Northwest where he continues to write and ponder the meaning of life while practicing compassion for all beings. Michael has published a number of other books. They include: Where Did We Come From? Fatu And The Lioness, Time Loves a Hero, A Monk Without A Monastery, Buddhism for the Awareness Challenged, Papa Mike's Coloring Book, Beyond Courage and The Role of the Security Officer.
- Author(s)Michael James Jaquish
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.