All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical, well-organized reference delves deeply into functional group transformations, to provide all the detailed information that researchers need.* Topics are organized into the following sections: oxidation, reduction, asymmetric synthesis, and functional group manipulations * Each section includes a description of the functional group transformation, the historical perspective, mechanisms, variations and improvements on the reaction, synthetic utilities and applications for the reaction, experimental details, and references to the primary literature * Contributors are well-kwn and respected for their work on the specific name reactions.
- Author BiographyJie Jack Li is a medicinal chemist at Pfizer Global Research and Development in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He is coauthor of Contemporary Drug Synthesis and editor of Name Reactions in Heterocyclic Chemistry (both from Wiley). E. J. Corey, Professor Emeritus at Harvard University, is scientific editorial advisor for this book. Dr. Corey won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1990 for his development of the theory and methodology of organic synthesis, and was awarded the Priestley Medal in 2004.
- Author(s)E. J. Corey,Jie Jack Li
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2007
- Series TitleComprehensive Name Reactions
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1442 g
- Width195 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.