Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.85+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLily of the Valley. Bright and Morning Star. Rose of Sharon. Author of the Faith. The Lord Jehovah. Friend of Sinners. Son of Man. King of Kings.<br/><br/>What does Christ mean to you? When you consider His person, His work, and His words, are you struck by the depth and complexity, the richness and incalculable beauty of who He is? This classic study, revised for today's reader, examines the many names of Christ, more than 300 in all, each revealing an intimate portrait of the Savior. In this new edition, devotional prayers accompany each name, helping you meditate on the character and person of Jesus Christ. This book is an invaluable resource to any library and is sure to enrich your personal devotional time. <i>Names of Christ</i> follows <i>Names of God</i> in a classic trilogy designed to help contemporary Christians better understand the glory, majesty, and power of the triune God.</p>
- Author Biography<b>T. C. HORTON</b> was the author of a number of books including <i>Wonderful Names of our Wonderful Lord</i> and <i>Personal and Practical Christian Work</i>. He was also the editor of <i>The King's Business</i> from 1910 to 1925. He served as a pastor in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Philadelphia, and Dallas. Rev. Horton was the chairman of the Gospel of John in Every Home campaign and was also responsible for the organization of the Fischermen's Club. He died on February 28, 1932. <b>CHARLES E. HURLBURT</b> was a former president of Pennsylvania Bible Institute (now Philadelphia Biblical University) and was also among the founders of the Africa Inland Mission in 1895. He is credited with convincing the Belgian government to allow Christian missionaries into the Congo. He is co-author of <i>Names of Christ.</i><b>JAMES S. BELL, JR.</b> (B.A., Holy Cross College; M.A. University College, Dublin) is the owner of Whitestone Communications, a literary development agency. He previously served as executive editor at Moody Press (now Moody Publishers), director of religious publishing at Doubleday, and publisher at Bridge Publishing. James is the author of six books, including <i>The Complete Idiots Guide to the Bible</i>, and has received cover credit for his work on more than 15 others. He currently lives in West Chicago with his wife, Margaret, and their four children.
- Author(s)Charles E. Hurlburt,T.C. Horton
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleBibles/Bible Study S.
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight113 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Volume editorJames S. Bell
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.