All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on research in the region, this book examines the struggle for Namibia's independence from the regional perspective of southern Africa over a period of 45 years, from 1945 to 1990.
- Author(s)Ronald Dreyer
- PublisherKegan Paul
- Date of Publication04/01/1994
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleA Publication of the Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKegan Paul
- Content Note5M.
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.