All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2007, businessman Russell Edwards bought a shawl believed to have been left beside the body of the fourth victim, Catherine Eddowes. He knew that, if genuine, the shawl would be the only piece of crime scene evidence still in existence. It was the start of an extraordinary seven-year quest for Russell as he sought to authenticate the shawl and learn its secrets. He had idea that this journey would take him so far. After undergoing extensive forensic testing by one of the country's top scientists, the shawl was t only shown to be genuine, and stained with Catherine Eddowes' blood, but in a massive breakthrough the killer's DNA was also discovered - DNA that would allow Russell to finally put a name to Jack the Ripper ...
- Author BiographyRussell Edwards is a successful property developer from North London who has a detailed knowledge of the Ripper crimes. His co-writer is a much published author and noted crime historian, John Bennett.
- Author(s)Russell Edwards
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight258 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.