All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
About this product
- DescriptionNancy and her father Carson find themselves in an ancient city long buried below a luxurious estate, the sale of which has brought them to Turkey. Thieves led by a mysterious rich man named Harold Severi search frantically for a priceless artifact somewhere in the city as Nancy and her father are taken prisoner. Severi, who previously attempted to purchase the estate with suspicious motives, has been led to the archeological treasure by ne other than Professor David Sever, the crooked archeologist from Nancy Drew #2: Writ in Stone! It's up to Nancy to halt the plundering of this living museum and somehow make it out in one piece!
- Author BiographyStefan Petrucha has written X-Files comics and for Disney comics. He is the author of a few YA series: Timetripper (Razorbill), Frankenstein (DK Books), Wicked Dead with Thomas Pendleton (Harper Collins) and the young adult fiction title, Teen Inc. (Walker Books for Young Readers). His latest hardcover, The Rule of Won, will be published in September 2008.Sho Murase is active in animation. Her first color graphic novel SEI was published by Image Comics in 2003, and her art has been displayed at galleries around the world including the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art in Denmark.
- Author(s)Sarah Kinney,Sho Murase,Stefan Petrucha
- Date of Publication21/07/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNancy Drew Graphic Novels (Papercutz Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sho Murase
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.