About this product
- DescriptionA flying pig's job is never done... With a runaway lion loose in the neighborhood, Derrick, Samantha, and Michael feel scared. Nanny Piggins feels like a slice of cake. And Boris feels like that lion looks strangely familiar... But if there was ever a pig who could tame both lion and lion tamer, it's Nanny Piggins! She also revolutionizes the sport of ski jumping, introduces hot-pink leotards to the local Neighborhood Watch, and demonstrates trapeze skills on a moving bus -- all while thwarting Mr. Green's attempt to send the children to Nicaragua. R. A. Spratt's third book in the delightfully madcap Nanny Piggins series is filled with more high-flying adventures, more outrageous characters, and more chocolate cake than ever before!
- Author BiographyR.A. Spratt is an award-winning comedy writer with fifteen years of experience in the television industry. She lives in Sydney, Australia, with her husband and two daughters. You can visit her at www.raspratt.com. Dan Santat is the author/illustrator of Sidekicks and the winner of the Silver Medal from the Society of Illustrators for Oh No! (Or How My Science Project Destroyed the World) by Mac Barnett. He is also the illustrator of Crankenstein and the author and illustrator of Beekle, the Unimaginary Friend, coming Spring 2014. He lives in Los Angeles, California. You can visit him at www.dansantat.com.
- Author(s)R A Spratt
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNanny Piggins
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dan Santat
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.