Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than four million readers fell in love with Nan, the smart, spirited, and sympathetic heroine of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Nanny Diaries. After living abroad for twelve years, Nan and her husband, Ryan, akaH.H., have returned to New York to get her new business off the ground and fix up their fixer-upper. To compound the mounting construction woes and maritalchaos of Ryan anuncing his sudden desire tostart a family, sixteen-year-old Grayer X makes a drunken, late-night visit wanting to kw why Nan abandoned him all those years ago. Soon she is drawn back into Mrs.X's ever-bizarreUpper East Side conclave of power and privilege in this eminently readable and surprisingly affecting (Entertainment Weekly) tale of what happens when a community that chooses money over love finds itself with neither.
- Author(s)Emma McLaughlin,Nicola Kraus
- PublisherWashington Square Press
- Date of Publication10/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWashington Square Press
- Weight281 g
- Width156 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.52
- AU $12.70Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.