All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book surveys the advanced simulation methods needed for proper modeling of state-of-the-art nascale devices. It systematically describes theoretical approaches and the numerical solutions that are used in explaining the operation of both power devices as well as na-scale devices. It clearly explains for what types of devices a particular method is suitable, which is the most critical point that a researcher faces and has to decide upon when modeling semiconductor devices.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/06/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight841 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDragica Vasileska,Stephen M. Goodnick
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.92
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.